Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTB Rock Warrior Wheels

8K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Iconic_ 
#1 · (Edited)
The 17" 6 lug versions! PTR45-35010

Let me know if you are selling or see somebody selling outside the forum. These are the ones I'm talking about:

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Auto part Spoke

Would prefer a set of 5. Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#5 ·
If they are like the Tundra version, they were discontinued a year or so ago. They were around $3-- something per wheel new and just a couple of days ago I saw an add for a set of four in so so shape for almost $600 per wheel. Crazy expensive now along with being rare.

#7 ·
Yeah I heard they might have been discontinued recently. $310 per wheel is the cheapest I can find new if they are even available. Guess I should confirm new availability with some of the vendors...

My coworker has them on his bone stock 4runner... what a waste right:mecry:?
:mecry:

#8 ·
Toyota of Cool Springs was the cheapest I could find when I was looking at them for the Tundra. I was almost ready to order and the price jumped, dropped a bit, and then jumped again and that's when the discontinued notice came out. The used ones I found were almost the same price as new and some of the wheels were in rough shape. I'm looking at a set of the 16" Icon Six Speeds now.

#13 ·
Will you still need to use wheel spacers with these rock warriors?
That's another reason why I like them. They stick in quite a bit like stock (+6mm offset) so if/when I go LT it will look more stealth. With measurement help from Kai I think I can get by running 35's without wheel spacers on stock spindles (no gussets). Plus my rear end will be extra wide so I'm fine there.

#14 ·
That's another reason why I like them. They stick in quite a bit like stock (+6mm offset) so if/when I go LT it will look more stealth. With measurement help from Kai I think I can get by running 35's without wheel spacers on stock spindles (no gussets). Plus my rear end will be extra wide so I'm fine there.

But you will do spindle gussets with your LT setup right? Not sure it will clear. That’s why I went aftermarket.

#19 · (Edited)
I saw this link in one of your posts.

So the 5 lug Tundras are like et60 offset....

TONS OF ROOM....for...adapters!

Why not get adapters to the 5x150 Pattern and just run Tundra wheels? There are SO MANY out there for sale that it seems kind of worth it.

I guess the big hiccup is that the Tundra uses 14mm lugs so they would certainly be pretty custom adapters.....

#20 ·
At this point I think I'd rather wait and get the set that is designed for my vehicle. No headaches that way! (and running 5 lug just feels wrong) Plus I'm still not 100% on what backspacing I need with my future setup so I got the 5 Level 8 MK6's for $490 to my door. I'll get them on, finalize my setup and go from there.

#21 ·
Dang! Rape job! I just called my local dealer and my cost it $360/wheel through them. He said he doesn't have any wiggle room on cost, retail is $399.60. Says there's 4 in Kansas warehouse. Yikes! Sometimes I can get a better deal but this case, no cigar. He also didn't have any take-offs. Sorry, buddy.

#24 ·
#25 ·
Been a long time, but here are some!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.