1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy the tools needed to install the
-105 mm Hole Saw
-Step Drill
If you have either or both please let me know.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
If you have a Harbour Freight near you...you can buy a step drill bit and a Hole saw kit for less than twenty bucks.:cheers:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have a Harbour Freight near you...you can buy a step drill bit and a Hole saw kit for less than twenty bucks.:cheers:
Now I do have that, but the question is does it work? I have a string of bad luck with them.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Now I do have that, but the question is does it work? I have a string of bad luck with them.
Yep! they work...the situation I had was I tried to use a cordless drill and it was agonizing slow to drill the 105mm hole. Thank gawd I had a exta pack for for my Mikita...Use a plug in drill it has extra tork and the speed rpm's to make it easy. Iv'e done about five installs so far and it's real easy if you take your time.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep! they work...the situation I had was I tried to use a cordless drill and it was agonizing slow to drill the 105mm hole. Thank gawd I had a exta pack for for my Mikita...Use a plug in drill it has extra tork and the speed rpm's to make it easy. Iv'e done about five installs so far and it's real easy if you take your time.
ah.... easy.... maybe.... but the thought of making that hole.... not looking forward to it.:mecry:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
ah.... easy.... maybe.... but the thought of making that hole.... not looking forward to it.:mecry:
Make sure you use plenty of the blue painters tape...I taped everything where the template will cover and mark the holes...check everything twice and just do it... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts