Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one of these. Doesn't have to have the rear camera window. Someone else was looking for one down below with no replies, so maybe these are hard to come by ...

·
Registered
143 Posts
@techboy i think i have a black one from my 2010 tt. Im in Binghamton, NY. Can probably meet in the Scranton area if you wanted. I can send you pics too if you're interested

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
A-Team Moderator
9,028 Posts
All were silver, had the rear camera cut out and they are discontinued by Toyota. Retail was around $282.00

If you have the OEM black tire cover, it goes over this "Frisbee" disc.

I run just the disc over the 17" OEM steel wheel. It hides the camera and lug nuts. I sanded it down and painted it with Rustoleum fine texture bed liner.

2014-11-04_16-11-53_734.jpg

·
A-Team Moderator
9,028 Posts
In 9 years I've never seen nor heard of an OEM Black TT frisbee. So if you have some rare Unicorn there, that hasn't been painted, that's awesome! Cheers

Please show me the stock Google photo and what's the part number on the back of yours?

Thank you!

·
Registered
143 Posts
@Hannibal not sure why youre riding me or hijacking this thread. I have a black frisbee that i want to sell. If youre that interested in it please send me your address and I'll send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
A-Team Moderator
9,028 Posts
I was being sincere, but if that's the way you read it, that's on you. Curious what the part number is to research it further. I love the odd ball rare items like the NSSE, which is all factory black but no spare cover. There's base mirrors out there too that don't have marker lights.

I sent him a PM for a silver one I have, but didn't get a response. Just like the other guy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have one that's in mint condition as I removed upon arrival when I bought my 2014 FJ. I immediately installed a set of 16" TRD wheels and the spare tire cover didn't fit. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts