Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably OEM from an 07 or 08 in good shape (don't need a cutout for backup camera). I would consider others (I have a SS.) I am in Jacksonville Florida and would be willing to pay $40-50 plus shipping, depending on the shape of the cover.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Preferably OEM from an 07 or 08 in good shape (don't need a cutout for backup camera). I would consider others (I have a SS.) I am in Jacksonville Florida and would be willing to pay $40-50 plus shipping, depending on the shape of the cover.
ill sell you mine, 50 flat, i have to charge my camera for a pic. but its off a 07, been in storage because i got new rims and tires when i bought the truck.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
i have one in my attic but i don't think it is OEM. it was on the rig when i bought it.
it is color matched silver (fiberglass) with a locking aluminum outer ring.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I gots one that is custom matching my black diamond. It is custom matching in that I painted the top 2" of the FJ white.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've got one off my 2010. Had it on for a couple hundred miles only. Perfect condition. Has the camera cutout.
$45 total. Shipping included. I've got a shipping business so I can ship it easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts