Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

Im looking for a single oem 17 steel wheel, just got 4 and still need the spare if you have one laying around and want to get rid of it PM me to work something out.

I'm in the chicago area so if it's local even better

Thanks

Nono

·
Registered
886 Posts
eBay. It's like $55 plus S&H w/ center cap inc.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thanks, I saw that but after the $25 s&g the price turns a little unrealistic for an used steel wheel.

·
Registered
886 Posts
One I got was mint, dealer take off. and came with cap.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong I appreciate the help, but $80 bucks for a steel wheel is kinda much, i'll just wait for some one local to avoid shipping or someone willing to ship for $35-$55

Nono

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Don't get me wrong I appreciate the help, but $80 bucks for a steel wheel is kinda much, i'll just wait for some one local to avoid shipping or someone willing to ship for $35-$55

Nono
It may be a long wait, I've been looking for a set of 4 take-offs for around $275-$300 for a loooooong time; but patience generally does pay off in the long run. Good Luck

Jerry :cheers:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It may be a long wait, I've been looking for a set of 4 take-offs for around $275-$300 for a loooooong time; but patience generally does pay off in the long run. Good Luck

Jerry :cheers:
I know, I just payed $100 for a set 4 that were only a couple months old and stored away after take off on wheel boxes with covers. So that only adds to keep me away from $80 a wheel prices. :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts