Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a set, thanks FJ guys!

I'm looking to get a set of 5 stock 17"x7.5" FJ Cruiser alloys to put on my 4Runner. Preferably without tires on them, but will consider otherwise. Some curb/rock rash will be considered, since these rims will be sanded and painted.

I'm willing to drive perhaps 1 state over to to pick these things up. Basically if you're in the southwest I might be interested.

:ninja:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I'm holding out for stock take-offs since they are much cheaper than new.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
How far ya willing to go and how soon do you want them?
I'm in San Antonio, Tx and will be putting on new wheels and rubber in the next month or so. Will be selling the stock rubber and wheels afterwards.
Let me know if you're interested. I know with gas prices this may be too far to travel.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have four posted in the for sale section, $300, if you give me your zip, i can get a ship price for ya ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How far ya willing to go and how soon do you want them?
I'm in San Antonio, Tx and will be putting on new wheels and rubber in the next month or so. Will be selling the stock rubber and wheels afterwards.
Let me know if you're interested. I know with gas prices this may be too far to travel.
Well, that would be a $300 round trip for me with gas what it costs, but I would be curious how much shipping would be. My ZIP code is 87507

I have four posted in the for sale section, $300, if you give me your zip, i can get a ship price for ya ...
What the heck, ZIP is 87507.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Shipping to you would be approx $94.00, So $394.00 delivered to your door ..

Thanks .. :cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

I'm in Phoenix and Travel to Flag regularly. I just took mine off with 9,000 miles on the OEM Dunlap's. If your interested I could meet you in flag one weekend. I'm selling all 5 for $600.00 with tires.

Let me know if your interested amd what part of New mexico your in I could adjust my travel plans to meet closer to the NE part of AZ IE Pinetop/Snowflake.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought some! Thanks for the interest... :king:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks Brian, your wheels are on the way .. sent you a PM, also removed from the forsale section ...

Cheers ,,, :cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those interested, they look like this mounted up with 285x70r17's:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts