Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap FJ Cruiser springs and shocks into my 4th gen. 4Runner. Anyone in or around Edmonton have their stock setup languishing in a box?
Derek

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just had the front and rear shocks replaced today with the TRD shocks. The stock shocks from my 2010 Adventure package have 3500km on them. Will sell if you are interested. I am in Toronto.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, but it's the springs I'm really after for their slighter higher rate and greater length. New shocks would just be a bonus.
Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
729 Posts
have rear springs will be coming out to airdre in 2 weeks you can have then for a cup of coffee...let me know .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! A cup of coffee! That doesn't speak highly of your opinion of the springs. Anyway, I've got a lead here in Edmonton on the whole setup plus 5 wheels, but I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks,

Derek

·
Registered
729 Posts
they are just about new 9000 miles just dont need them...if you need them pm and ill bring then with me ..lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Case closed - found a set up springs and shocks here in Edmonton through Kijiji (love that site). Now to apply the "FJ treatment" to my 4Runner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts