Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase the 4 front/back bumper wings, front valance, and rear valance with hitch cut out for a reasonable price. Please message me and we can work out the details. I will pay via PayPal.

Eric

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got two front wings (used) - they rattle-canned satin black and look pretty much like TT.
Pictures: 1, 2.
Price is just $35 for the pair. PM me if interested.
I also got rear valance but there's no cut out.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
I would just put in some elbow grease and paint the existing pieces. It really doesn't take that much time to do... maybe a days work, tops. There are posts on to get that factory finish or have the match the other black pieces. Save yourself some cash, put that into performance mods.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have a TT front valance for sale. Asking $50.00 plus s&h (retails $120). Valance is used and has some scratches on it, see my post, or check eBay 4 pics. They don't make the rear valance in black with the hit h cutout. Only a TT rear valance in black is without the hitch cutout. Why they did that I have no idea lol.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
They don't make the rear valance in black with the hit h cutout. Only a TT rear valance in black is without the hitch cutout. Why they did that I have no idea lol.
Actually, they do. I've got a pic of it on my build. The issue is that you can only get it as part of the hitch install kit. Receiver HitchKit PT228-35110

·
Registered
886 Posts
Just gonna rattle can it, my truck came with the hitch. No biggie though

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have all the front pieces, '08's had a silver rear. But that paint is easily removed with a power washer! no rattle cans needed.:cheers: Here's a link to one of the pictures of my bumper. http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab356/TTFJ120/PB050006.jpg The middle is scratched up but the wings are fine. I'll sell cheap.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I got wings that I'll let go for $35 each or both for $60 that I'll black out for you. No paint, I strip the silver, did it to my front and rear vanlance's. Look just like TT Parts. Can't tell the difference, as a matter of fact there is no difference. TT parts are just not painted, but cost more, figure that one out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts