Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of TT Door Sill plates. Used would be OK if condition is great. In return, I have a set of TT floor mats that I'd trade, plus some extra cash from me. If the mats don't interest you thats fine, let me know what you'd like for the sill plates. I realize they're not easy to find - I've been looking for 2 years.

I'm also looking for the Dog Sticker in the pic. Its supposedly has a Toyota part number for the Japan market. I've found the sticker, but not been able to find a business who'd ship it to the US.

Thanks all for the consideration.

18147-500x500.jpeg

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,496 Posts
That's the ONE place I could actually get it. Problem was the $224+ for shipping. I could stomach 10% of that, but jeez......
😬😬😬 you’re kidding!!! Are they putting it a 20’ container by itself!

Try posting up on a Japanese forum page I’m sure someone will speak good english and will send you one

·
Registered
56 Posts
My son, who takes Japanese in school, says it literally means "circle". But he says depending on how it is used it can be used to mean "circle of friends", "social circle", "club/group"....it is not an exact translation but you get the gist. So, no worries about offending someone.

You might be able to get a vinyl shop to recreate it if you really want one.

Curious. What do the Japanese characters say?

·
Registered
56 Posts
You got me really interested in this dog thing.....
I found that Toyota had a secret dog site....http://dog.toyota.jp/ ... which seems to be offline....and in fact it was called the DOG CIRCLE.
There was an advertising campaign aimed at dog owners, similar to Subaru with their sponsor of the ASPCA.
Toyota Has a Secret Dog Website - has some of the story.
Here's the dog in the sticker transformed into an actual car-
Toyota had stickers, leashes, dog wipes, dog carriers, etc with the logo on it.
Here's a link to some of the videos that were on the DOG CIRCLE site....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNnSHyy1rSk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts