Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
If you are waiting for Toyota then the answer is, "Yes".

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not sure any of those links are for the 2011 with the new tab system? Does someone make 2001 all weather mats?

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
...and sellers rating of "0"? I don't think so.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just took my truck in for warranty service and I made him aware I didn't want my OEM mats removed or altered in any way shape or form I don't care what Toyota says per any recall.
My mats were still there when I picked it up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just order them from a Canadian Dealer. The mats are not discontinued in Canada.

C0320-35007-01 is the part number and they are $80.00 CDN for a set of 4.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
they pop up on craigslist once in awhile. after some haggling, got my set for $30. guy selling them didn't know he was sitting on a goldmine.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just order them from a Canadian Dealer. The mats are not discontinued in Canada.

C0320-35007-01 is the part number and they are $80.00 CDN for a set of 4.
Would the dealer in Canada sell and ship them to us in the US?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Husky has theirs available, for a good price, too. They aren't listed on their website, but if you call, they have them (black only).

Probably cheaper than dealer ones, and a much better quality, too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Called Toyota Customer Service a couple of weeks ago. Best they would tell me is A/W mats to be released possibly within the next year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Would the dealer in Canada sell and ship them to us in the US?
Why wouldn't they? Its business. You would pay for the shipping but its all good.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I contacted two Canada dealerships inquiring on TT all weather mats and was told they cannot get them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I contacted two Canada dealerships inquiring on TT all weather mats and was told they cannot get them.
The TT's were never sold in Canada. I assumed you were talking about the regular All Weather mats. I supplied the part # for CDN All Weather mats that come with the FJ's from port.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts