Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
I was sold until I saw the crapy wiring job.

Why do they always have to hack a SF? Why not a Voodoo Blue?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I think someone already posted that here, but yeah there are a couple of those horrible looking FJs around.:flame:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I was sold until I saw the crapy wiring job.

Why do they always have to hack a SF? Why not a Voodoo Blue?
HAHA i saw that too. Looks so ghetto, bolted on in plain view onto the back of the seat.

I like the look from the side with both doors open and the roll cage.
Honestly, why are people not making them more like the sema one. That one is SICK!

·
965 Posts
There is one of those hideous things driving around San Jose.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's a cutom abortion. A few threads on this monstrosity already. search sema for the other options you stated.
this thing would be nice if it looked like the one in the sema show.... and iv seen the TRD fj with the bed. but i want see an fj with full 4 doors and a long bed... did they make that in the sema? :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Admit it, if it comes with Taco mears, you'd take it. :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Admit it, if it comes with Taco mears, you'd take it. :D
hahahahaha....no... Nothing is better than an fj:rocker::cheers:.... fjamming do you think you could do some pic of an fj with 4 full doors and a long bed? i cant find a pic...

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
hahahahaha....no... Nothing is better than an fj:rocker::cheers:.... fjamming do you think you could do some pic of an fj with 4 full doors and a long bed? i cant find a pic...
If I do that, I'll get banned-esp if it's pink.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
anyone else think it looks like a roided out vw cabriolet

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Again, when I see this it makes me throw up in my mouth quite a bit.

This guy has been trying to sell this thing for at least a year now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This "thing" sat on a car lot in North Houston forever. I would cringe every time I drove past it on my way to work. No....it isn't going to sell at that price...why? No one would pay 55,000+ and take it off road. Me, I would be afraid of being laughed at and car jacked at the same time. Better yet, tourist asking to take picture with it. :rofl::cheers:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts