Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the items I have for sale. I would prefer local pickup with cash in hand, but I will consider shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions or more pictures. Located in the New Orleans area.

Bling Plate-$50.00 plus shipping-Sale Pending to cmw7373
IMG_0095.jpg

Front Bumper and Bumper Items-NO WINGS-$35.00 Local pickup only
The facia has seen some brush and has some minor scratches on the plastic and wings plus 2 holes with rubber grometts drilled through the plastic to run wiring for offroad lights. Overall good condition. I have a bag full of hardware for mounting but I can't guarantee that it is all there or correct.
IMG_0103.jpg

All items listed for sale are in decent to good condition and have seen mostly daily driving with the occasional weekend trip into the woods. No rock climbing or mud holes. Damage, if any, was most likely caused by brush or bugs. Correct mounting hardware can not be guaranteed. I am open to making a deal on any or all of the items, but I do not wish to break things down and sell them off a piece at a time(i.e.-right front spring, or left bumper wing). I will only accept Paypal on shipped items and Cash on local pick up.This is my first time selling anything on this forum so if I am doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will adjust it. Thank You for your interest.

By purchasing these items you will be contributing to the benefit of a fellow forum member by bringing me one step closer to a new rear bumper or rear windows that open for my FJ. I will be adding other items in the coming days as I have a chance to remove and replace them. Thanks Alla.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fender Flares and Mud Flaps-$40.00 plus shipping-SOLD to samspade58/Tonka Cruiser
These have been cut in certain places to accomodate removal in different stages. I have mounting hardware, but I can't guarantee that it is all there or correct. I have added a link for the installation of bushwackers fender flares for the FJ. These instructions will show you where and how these stock flares have been cut and modified.
View attachment 40532 http://www.bushwacker.com/Instructions/31924_r1.pdf

I am attaching some photos of the front fender flares where they have been cut. They seem to be the only ones modified.
IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0111.jpg

All items listed for sale are in decent to good condition and have seen mostly daily driving with the occasional weekend trip into the woods. No rock climbing or mud holes. Damage, if any, was most likely caused by brush or bugs. Correct mounting hardware can not be guaranteed. I am open to making a deal on any or all of the items, but I do not wish to break things down and sell them off a piece at a time(i.e.-right front spring, or left bumper wing). I will only accept Paypal on shipped items and Cash on local pick up.This is my first time selling anything on this forum so if I am doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will adjust it. Thank You for your interest.

By purchasing these items you will be contributing to the benefit of a fellow forum member by bringing me one step closer to a new rear bumper or rear windows that open for my FJ. I will be adding other items in the coming days as I have a chance to remove and replace them. Thanks Alla.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just wanted to let everyone who enquired about the fender flares and mud flaps that I got your PM's and I will respond to them individually tomorrow. I will also post some more detailed pictures of them indicating where I had to modify them in order to install my Bushwacker flares.
Thanks.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sales fall through all of the time, so just because it says sale pending, does not mean you should not ask to have your name down if you are interested in an item

1 - 14 of 14 Posts