Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four OEM steel wheels with caps, never used and still in the boxes for $200.00. Live in the Orlando, FL area, pick-up only.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'd give 300 if you shipped to TN :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes. It is 37188. Sorry for my slow reply.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Four OEM steel wheels with caps, never used and still in the boxes for $200.00. Live in the Orlando, FL area, pick-up only.
Just Curious and interested, When you say never used and still in the boxes are you referring to the center caps or the wheels or both? I see a wheel weight on the rim, this is why I ask.

I would drive to the Orlando area to snag these or we can arrange a meet point. I'll be coming from SC, My parents live in Spring Hill Fl and it's almost time for my visit, one of them.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Helluva deal! I was looking for steelies at one time, but if I still was these would be snagged before the ink dried on the post...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Helluva deal! I was looking for steelies at one time, but if I still was these would be snagged before the ink dried on the post...
I thought so too, I just wanted to get rid of them and give someone a good deal. Now I'm thinking that because of the price people are thinking that something may be wrong with them. May have to take them off the market and put them back on later with a higher price.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I thought so too, I just wanted to get rid of them and give someone a good deal. Now I'm thinking that because of the price people are thinking that something may be wrong with them. May have to take them off the market and put them back on later with a higher price.
I'm trusting you man!
Sending out the check Thursday!
Better not sell them before that!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just posting props for Mike.

I was interested in his Steelies until I found a set about 15 miles from my home. STRAIGHT SHOOTER and these are a GREAT DEAL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts