Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have sold my 2013 FJ and have some parts to sell. Buyer pays shipping via USPS or UPS from Camano Island, WA.

1) Rear Bumper Valence (w/o notch) - New Vehicle Take-off Part $8- Removed from for sale
2) Spare Tire Cover - Has scuff marks on sides $10 - SOLD
3) Used Grille Shell - Silver shell painted with Black Krylon Plastic and White Lacquer. "Extensive" paint chipping between silver and black paint. Needs to be sanded down to the silver and repainted. $20 (Shipping is in a 11"x11"x49" Toyota Box and USPS and UPS are ~$38. Option is to split the box width in half to drop the shipping to $19). SOLD
4) New Stock Grille with fasteners $20 - SOLD
5) Pair gray rear pillar speaker grilles $15 - SOLD
6) New 4 ea Air On Board Push-On/Off Switches to fit dash panel. Labelled Power, Winch Power, Fans, and Compressor. 12 VDC, 3A, LED, Laser Engraved $30 - SOLD
7) New Pioneer TS-D1602R 2-Way Speakers, 6 1/2", 260 Watts, 4 ohm. Purchased four speakers, but only needed to install two speakers in the rear to balance out the sound from the stock head unit. List ~$170, Sell $30.- SOLD
8) Collection of speaker accessories for 6 1/2" speaker install. $25SOLD
Thanks everyone who purchased the parts. I will no longer be visiting this forum. I have moved to a Hemi Challenger. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll take the rear piller grills if shipping is reasonable to 85297. PM me a price and how to pay you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Does the spare tire Frisbee have a camera cutout? I'll be in Seattle for work in the next couple days of you would be able to meet me?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The switches were sold new to me by Air on Board, Wildomar, CA and are all suppose to be amber. I never powered them up so I am assuming they are amber. The switches cost new ~$28 ea and I am selling all four switches together as a lot for $30 plus shipping.

Thanks for asking

·
Registered
898 Posts
Just recently installed AirOnBoard switches in my FJ and they are perfect OEM match, neither box, nor switches require any fitting and they ARE amber!

·
2011 トヨタ NSSE
12,379 Posts
Thanks for the info OP and Sig. I'll pass as I don't need all 4. Maybe someone else will?

:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Sig for the additional information. I agree that they are a perfect fit.
Thanks Han for asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts