Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM SELLING (4) HANKOOK DYNAPRO ATM TIRES. (SIZE 285 70R17). **PRICE LOWERED** $500 OBO. THESE WILL FIT ON A STOCK FJ (WITH STOCK WHEELS) WITHOUT RUBBING. I ONLY PUT ABOUT 15,000 MILES ON THEM. I GOT A LIFT AND DECIDED TO GO BIGGER. THEY HAVE A LOT OF TREAD LEFT ON THEM! HERE'S SOME PICS OF THEM ON MY TRUCK AFTER INSTALLING THE LIFT. LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED (BATON ROUGE, LA) BUT IF YOU WANT TO PAY SHIPPING I WILL SHIP THEM.

-HODGES

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I'd mention this in the Jambo thread if you haven't already...plus bringing it up there wouldn't be a bad thing, especially to all the noobs that will be hyped to life their FJ's when they get home.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd mention this in the Jambo thread if you haven't already...plus bringing it up there wouldn't be a bad thing, especially to all the noobs that will be hyped to life their FJ's when they get home.
yeah i thought about it. i really dont have room for 4 big ass tires though haha. see u tomorrow:cheers:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Heck, wish you would have posted these last week. Was just down in Denham Springs to see my sis, and I need some new tires. LOL

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
yeah i thought about it. i really dont have room for 4 big ass tires though haha. see u tomorrow:cheers:
Two words...Roof Rack :bigthumb:

Heck, wish you would have posted these last week. Was just down in Denham Springs to see my sis, and I need some new tires. LOL
We'll be in Gilmer, TX (east of Dallas) this weekend for JAMBO.
Do I hear a deal happening?

·
Registered
25 Posts
PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts