Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought new tires and am thinking about getting some new wheels as well. Of course that depends if I can find someone you might be interested in purchasing these wheels. When I bought my FJ new in 2007 the Toyota dealership had put on these. There are few minor scrapes on the edges from curbs, but other than that they are in excellent shape. That have center caps, but I lost 2 of them while up on some fire roads near Mammoth Lakes. I ordered a replacement cap from 4wheel parts that actually bolts into center hub. I ending up never using it because I liked the look without the caps. I would be selling them with 2 of the old caps and 1 new cap. Buyer would have to buy another cap. $15 from 4wheel parts. Let me know if you have any questions or if you know anyone or place that might be interested in them.

I am asking $200 for the set of 4. If I can get the place that will install my new wheels to take off the tires on these I will do so. Otherwise, I would plan to sell with tires attached. 265 70 17 Kumho AT. Maybe 3000-5000 miles left of tread on them. Thanks.

NOTE * Wheels won't be available for a couple of weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
You should powder coat those black they would look sick!

I have a set of chrome Weld racing wheels for sale if that's the route you're looking to go.
They would look awesome in white too.. Why all the good things happening in CA... :thinkerg::lol: i would buy those...but shipping to east cost will be a murder.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Re: 4 Helo 17x8 wheels

Your title has been edited

“Feeler” threads are no longer allowed nor were they ever. If you wish to sell an item make sure you know what your asking price is before you post your thread. If you do not know of a good asking price, make yourself familiar by looking at equal items in ebay, craig’s list, etc. to get the “feel” of what you want to ask for your product you’d like to sell.
thanks
Don

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 4 Helo 17x8 wheels

Your title has been edited

“Feeler” threads are no longer allowed nor were they ever. If you wish to sell an item make sure you know what your asking price is before you post your thread. If you do not know of a good asking price, make yourself familiar by looking at equal items in ebay, craig’s list, etc. to get the “feel” of what you want to ask for your product you’d like to sell.
thanks
Don
Thanks for the heads-up. They are for sale at $200.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts