Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - WTS 4 OEM Steelies Tampa FL $150.

I have four 17" OEM steelies for sale. Include center caps and lugs if you want 'em.

They are a little faded and have some light surface rust, see pics but no dents or other issues, they balance up just fine.

These are perfect for a painting or powder coating project. Or to use on those weekends where you don't want your bling wheels to get mudded up.

I'm selling because I have another set of steelies that I had powder coated white and I had these on the FJ while the others were in the shop.

Would prefer to sell local, but I can ship if necessary.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Sure wish I lived close to Tampa.

:boohoo:

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I have four 17" OEM steelies for sale. Include center caps and lugs if you want 'em.

They are a little faded and have some light surface rust, see pics but no dents or other issues, they balance up just fine.

These are perfect for a painting or powder coating project. Or to use on those weekends where you don't want your bling wheels to get mudded up.

I'm selling because I have another set of steelies that I had powder coated white and I had these on the FJ while the others were in the shop.

Would prefer to sell local, but I can ship if necessary.
Are these still available? I would pick them up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: SOLD - WTS 4 OEM Steelies Tampa FL $150.

I am interested in your steel wheels. Please call me at 813-927-1664 to discuss this.
Thanks
Fred Rowntree

1 - 7 of 7 Posts