Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed a set of Ricochet skids on my 2014 FJ and never got to the gas tank, I also mounted the lower control arm plates and took them off after doing work and it has all been sitting in the attic.
Gas tank is bare aluminum, never mounted- not sure if I have the hardware. LCA plates were rattle canned red and used, paint is coming off, etc. Again, may have hardware but not 100% sure if it is all there.
Only doing local (I am in Oceanside). Tank skid- 200$ and LCA skids- $100 obo BOTH SOLD

Also have new, never used Air Lift 1000 rear air helper springs model# 60809 $60

email works best

·
Registered
14 Posts
I installed a set of Ricochet skids on my 2014 FJ and never got to the gas tank, I also mounted the lower control arm plates and took them off after doing work and it has all been sitting in the attic.
Gas tank is bare aluminum, never mounted- not sure if I have the hardware. LCA plates were rattle canned red and used, paint is coming off, etc. Again, may have hardware but not 100% sure if it is all there.
Only doing local (I am in Oceanside). Tank skid- 200$ and LCA skids- $100 obo

Also have new, never used Air Lift 1000 rear air helper springs model# 60809 $60

email works best
I'll take the fuel tank skid. I'm actually headed down to San Diego Sunday morning if you want to meet early.

Sent from my SM-G977T using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts