Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Re: WTS - Apple iPad WI-FI + 3G 64MB

I may buy one for the right price anyone have one that is 64 gb with wifi doesn't have to be the 3g. Is the 3G only for cell phone carriers like verizon?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I may buy one for the right price anyone have one that is 64 gb with wifi doesn't have to be the 3g. Is the 3G only for cell phone carriers like verizon?
Trust me when I say this "YOU WANT 3G" WiFi only gets signal at WiFi spots...
You can always turn off the 3G

·
Registered
483 Posts

nope its a pay as you go feature 15 or 25 a month you get a sim card for it and a number but its not callable

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

This is a forsale thread folks. If you want to chat about the new iPad, create a thread.

I corrected the thread title as well to read GB, not MB

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
How is the battery life on it? Have you noticed much in terms of reduced capacity? About how long can you go on a single charge while surfing the web, viewing video, etc? Any scratches?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is the battery life on it? Have you noticed much in terms of reduced capacity? About how long can you go on a single charge while surfing the web, viewing video, etc? Any scratches?
I can say apporx. 6-8 hours... Its been in a leather case since the beginning...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts