Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I as well as another friend are cleaning out several rifles and shotguns that are excess to our needs. All items sold to first recieved email that says "I'll take it" All prices are plus Ship. No splitting up on any items listed. If you have any questions PM me as I am not on the boards that much. All must be shipped to an FFL.

1. Mosin Nagant 91/30 dated 1941, overall VG shape and matching bolt. Comes with sling, oiler and cleaning rod. Also comes with alot of 7.62x54 Russian Ammo, this is a lot of app. 400 rounds of brass cased ammo, mostly Russian and Combloc stuff, all packed in a 50 caliber can. Asking $250 for all

2. Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight 12 Gauge, has nicely engraved reciever, overall in VG -Exc shape, low round count and a nice shooter. Comes with the following 12 Ga ammo: App 150 rounds of assorted birdshot and buck, and app. 50 rounds of assorted slugs. Asking $400 for all

3. Yugoslavian Straight pull M95M Steyr rifle. This is a rare rifle which was converted by the Yugo's to 8mm Mauser caliber. The rifle is complete with correct clip and extractor and in VG shape overall with a cartouched stock. Comes with sling and app. 200 rounds of FMJ 8mm Mauser ammo. Asking $525 for all

4. M1 Garand Springfield(WW2 Serial), which has been match conditioned. The rifle has had the following mods done:
-new barrel
-polished and throated
-peened cylinder
-glass bedded stock
-National Match front sight
-National Match rear sight
-Hooded rear appeture
-Reparked at rebuild
Rifle shoots really nice groups and comes with app 200 rounds of ammo on Enbloc clips, Asking $900 for all.

5. Mauser Sporter in 7x57 Mauser, Rifle was done in Europe in the mid 50's and is date coded on barrel. Rifle has express rear sights with 3 seperate leafs, tuned down checkered bolt and schanbel forend. Has a very smooth action and is a great shooter. Rifle comes with sling and app 140 rounds of assorted 7mm ammo. Asking $475 for all

Thats all for now will be listing some more items as time allows and I get around to cleaning out some more stuff.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Wish this was posted sooner, just bought a bunch of rifles this weekend...

·
Registered
260 Posts
If I didn't have a baby on the way I bet I could convince my wife to let me buy the Garand. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I am interested in M95M, will your FFL ship to me via my C&R? I only ask because some tards get scared shipping to a C&R and refuse to do it. Even though it is an FFL I am just restricted to 50 years and older. LMK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts