Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/url][/IMG]I have a brush guard that I had put on when I bought my Fj from the Dealer and a set of TRD rock rails. I also have 5 silver TRD rims for sale. I live in KY and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet somebody to drop these off. Shipping is not really an option due to the size of these items. I am asking $100 for the brush guard, $50 for the Rock rails and $75.00 per rim. These items are all used. If you are looking for the Rock rails or brush guard this is a massive discount then what you would pay at the Stealership. here is a pic of these items on my Rig.

UPDATE: Everything is now sold or spoken for, Thanks for all the interest..."""""""

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: WTS brush guard, TRD Rock rails, TRD rims

im in ky, where are u located? pm sent

·
Registered
5 Posts

Are the rock rails strong enough to use as mounting points for a high lift jack to lift the vehicle?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Are the rock rails strong enough to use as mounting points for a high lift jack to lift the vehicle?
I have not tried it but I would confidently say yes. They are Very heavy and very strong. I just wanted something that sticks out abit further so I upgraded to the allpro. These are very expensive when you buy them new from the dealer so these are dirt cheap.

·
Registered
84 Posts

PM sent, where in KY are you? I'll take the rails and brush guard if you can come up into Ohio

·
Registered
8 Posts

are the rims still available? do you have any close up pics?

·
Registered
493 Posts

PM sent if Brush guard falls through...
I can pick up.

KyFJGuy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts