Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

If my FJ sales this week I will have for sale brand new in the boxes full Icon Suspension (complete front and back) and Camburg UCAs (Camburg "Ball-Joint" Upper Control Arm Set) I will start the pricing for both shipped at $1800.00 (do not want to separate yet). I will be out of town the next couple of days and will try to check pm's. This sale is tentative on my FJ being sold this week or start of next week.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Might want to clear up what icons you have. Are the fronts extended travel with or without resi's? are the rears Monotube or Piggyback resis? Does this include the rear spring and sway bar relocation bracket. also, might want to post a picture of the actual items with your name hand written on a piece of paper. most people will have trouble sending $1800 to someone with 1 post and no pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try and post pics tomorrow when I arrive back home. The Icon Kit is the stage 1 kit. The rear shocks are mono-tube shocks, sorry they are not the piggyback setup. Link below is the details on the kit I purchased less than a month ago. Also feedback on pricing would be nice if members think it too high let me know.

2007 -2009 FJ Cruiser Suspension System - Stage 1 - ICON Vehicle Dynamics

I am located in Central KY and if anyone local would like to look at the suspension PM me.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I will try and post pics tomorrow when I arrive back home. The Icon Kit is the stage 1 kit. The rear shocks are mono-tube shocks, sorry they are not the piggyback setup. Link below is the details on the kit I purchased less than a month ago. Also feedback on pricing would be nice if members think it too high let me know.

I am located in Central KY and if anyone local would like to look at the suspension PM me.
I think thats a fair price with everything brand new in the box. basically getting free UCAs out of the deal. since the stage 1 kit with shipping would put you at the 1800 mark anyways.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts

Is it the Extended Travel coil-overs? Just to clear it up for people who are interested :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it is not the extended travel kit. Just the normal 3 inch lift kit. Pics coming tomorrow. I honestly wish I would have purchased the extended travel kit, but since I think the FJ should be sold this week I suppose it no longer matters.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Throwing my name in the hat for the UCA's should they come available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts