Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 2 light mounts, anodized black aluminum. Will fit factory roof rack, I used them for rear facing lights. Selling for $50 shipped (lower 48).

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I don't have any pics of them mounted, but they just clamp onto your factory rack and give you a tab to put the light bracket bolt through. You can mount them anywhere on the factory rack.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Where did you get those? I want to add modular brackets for a hi-lift and shovel. I looked at the Fourtreks and really like them but I', not sure I want to spend over $200 for 4 brackets.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Where did you get those? I want to add modular brackets for a hi-lift and shovel. I looked at the Fourtreks and really like them but I', not sure I want to spend over $200 for 4 brackets.
I just bought some from PIAA for rear facing lights. 1.75 accessory clamps. Picked them up on Amazon for around $40.
FYI
PIAA

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought them from another forum member, If you have the time to go through a Grainger catalog, I believe you can piece them together. FYI I do have another thread for some Fourtreks Hi lift mounts cheaper than what they sell them for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts