Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I have a few things up for sale. Payments accepted via paypal and will be shipped via USPS flat rate (if it fits, it ships: if not we'll work something else out)

* Panavise Mount: Brand new, nothing was ever mounted on it. Includes all hardware
10 + Shipping

* Tundra Shifter: Looks great in the FJ. Fit and finish are perfect to the FJ's interior.
2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Shift Knob Anodized Aluminum
30 + Shipping (Price Lowered! Half the price of new!)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM's replied. Thanks guys

·
Registered
790 Posts
Dang I just bought a midland cb last week. can the panavise be mounted on either side of the stereo. I currently have one on the right side would like another on th left. Oh yeah dibs on the panavise.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang I just bought a midland cb last week. can the panavise be mounted on either side of the stereo. I currently have one on the right side would like another on th left. Oh yeah dibs on the panavise.
Yup! The panavise can be mounted on either side and is quite easy to do (I had it mounted on the left, so I guess I saved you a step!)

PM me if you're still interested.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bump

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending on ATRAC switch. TUFFY box - shipping included!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thanks so much for the great deal on the Tuffy console & midland CB. can't wait to receive these! My passengers will no longer have to complain constantly about not having something to rest their arm on. :rocker:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts