Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS- 3 projector halo headlights - 2 complete units, also including a brand new 3rd driver side light that I have robbed the bulb plug from. Also in the deal - brand new Xenon HID kit never installed, an extra heave duty bulb plug and 2 extra working H9 light bulbs. The entire lot, shipped to you anywhere in the lower 48 states $150.

Yes, the headlights work - main lights, flouresent rings all work fine - with that being said, I am selling because of reliability. Honestly, these headlights look AWESOME but leave a little to be desired when it comes to reliability (read my thread posts about headlight plugs melting) I solved that (I think) by removing the standard bulb plug these come with and splicing heavy duty plugs in their place (one side has been done, the other side has not- waiting for it to melt before replacing- that's why there is a new extra heavy duty plug included.

The Xenon HID kit is brand new, never installed, includeds the stability capacitor they recommend when installing. I bought this on Amazon based on a forum recomendation and was a little beyond my install capibility so I never put it in.

I pulled these off my 2008 FJ this afternoon thinking better now than trying to do once winter moves in. Again, they work but will likely take some TLC along the way to change the bulbs/plugs every few months. I just got tired of it and put the stock headlights back in. Everything you see in the photos is included for $150

email if interested [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts