Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** SOLD *** 2/16/2011

Due to personal reasons NYfitFJ has changed his mind, so the kit is still available. The kit was shipped to NYfitFJ and will be receiving it in 2 business days. I have enclosed an invoice of $60 for customs clearance, I have no idea how much tax you'd have to pay for clearing the kit. NYfitFJ will ship the kit to the new buyer, the new buyer will bear the shipping charges.

Since I cant receive money at my PayPal account, I will ask the new buyer to buy me some photography items from http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ and ship them to my US mailbox in NY.

If the above is suitable for you, please let me know. Should you have any question, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Thank again.

Omar

*** Original post ***

Hi,

I bought the Recessed fog kit from Kevin (swissarmysuv) on August, 2009. On the same time, I bought the Hella Micro DE lights kit from Amazon.com. I really haven't got the chance to install them, although I was excited once I received them.

The kit and the lights are brand new and never installed, however, I have discarded their original boxes. Also, I installed the lights bulbs, but never switched them on.

Although I have a PayPal account, but unfortunately it cant accept money transfers, as it's for sending money only.

The kit will be shipped to USA as gift to avoid customs duty (is that legal?) to one of the forum friends (I will post his name after his approval) and for the money, I would ask the buyer to buy me something and ship it to my mailbox in NY instead of transfering the money.

It seems complicated, but I hope it works out :)

I'm asking for the whole kit $310, and I will include a brand new hole saw for free (worth $20). I will post some photos later on.

Thank you for looking, and please feel free to contact me should you have any question.

Omar

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Nestor told me you had a kit for sale, I willtake it.
Let me know how to pay and all the information.

Pasquale I am in New York 516-644-6700
Or Email me [email protected]

Hoever you want and I will get you the funds by WU or Check, thanks

Do you have the installation instructions? I may need them as well?

Pasquale

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Nestor told me you had a kit for sale, I willtake it.
Let me know how to pay and all the information.

Pasquale I am in New York 516-644-6700
Or Email me [email protected]

Hoever you want and I will get you the funds by WU or Check, thanks

Do you have the installation instructions? I may need them as well?

Pasquale
Hi Pasquale,

Thank you for your interest. I'll check the contents of the kit, just to make sure that everything is included. Please send me your name and address to my email [email protected]

Thanks.

Omar

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone want to dust one off and sell it to me??
FJTTSE, If you decide to sell one of your kits let me know. I would take it off your hands in a heartbeat! Thanks
I'm waiting for NYfitFJ to confirm the sale. If he changes his mind, I will let you know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really like the look of this set-up. I'm very interested as well if anyone is looking to sell a kit!
I've been keeping my eye out, but I always seem to miss it by a few days. After going back through all the posts on the kit it seems very unlikely that SwissArmySUV will be doing another run of them... I'd rather not, but I might not have any other option but to try my hand at fabricating something similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Omar,

Have you been trying to reach me, Its an out of country number so I am guessing it's you, lol

To save face becuz my wife is not happy or keen with this move would you be ok with send the kit to me before I purchase and send any photo equiptment, she and I a little feel this may be risky and $300 dollars doesn't grow on tress.

Let me know

Email me its easier bro

[email protected]

Pasquale

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Omar,

Have you been trying to reach me, Its an out of country number so I am guessing it's you, lol

To save face becuz my wife is not happy or keen with this move would you be ok with send the kit to me before I purchase and send any photo equiptment, she and I a little feel this may be risky and $300 dollars doesn't grow on tress.

Let me know

Email me its easier bro

[email protected]

Pasquale
Hi Pasquale,

I'm okay with that, I know how it feels :) I will send you the kit I receive your shipping address. I will let you know what kind of photography stuff I'm in need. We will keep in touch via email.

Thank you.

Omar

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone still have one of Swiss army's kit for sale?
Was just looking at his build up thread and it looks like exactly what I wanted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts