Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 5 point harness I would like to sale. You can use it however you want. It is meant to keep you planted in your seat in case of a crash or rollover. Here are some features it has:
-rotary quick release buckle
-sternum strap
-obviously 5 point harness protection

$75

The shoulder straps will attach behind the seat. I was going to attach them to my roll rage. Possibly good protection for a rock crawler build. Anyway here are some pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really want some extra cash to put towards a lift kit.
How about you tell me what you want it for. lOl
Seriously

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I am guessing you accidentally edited out the price or something but all sale ads need a price.

Also, just a bit of advice, 99%of the people on here can't use these in their FJ due to no roll cage. So, this might not be your target market. eBay might give you some more bites. Just some constructive criticism.

side note, what is that vehicle? Look nice but i can't recognize it.

This is a 5 point harness I would like to sale. You can use it however you want. It is meant to keep you planted in your seat in case of a crash or rollover. Here are some features it has:
-rotary quick release buckle
-sternum strap
-obviously 5 point harness protection

The shoulder straps will attach behind the seat. I was going to attach them to my roll rage. Possibly good protection for a rock crawler build. Anyway here are some pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am guessing you accidentally edited out the price or something but all sale ads need a price.

Also, just a bit of advice, 99%of the people on here can't use these in their FJ due to no roll cage. So, this might not be your target market. eBay might give you some more bites. Just some constructive criticism.

side note, what is that vehicle? Look nice but i can't recognize it.

Well the pic actually is not my vehicle. I just found a pic of a car that had it installed. I had a 1997 Acura Integra I was going to setup for SCCA Road Racing. A truck pulled out in front of me several years ago and I smashed it up and I decided not to fix it. :mecry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts