Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRD Bilstein coilovers, rear springs and shocks for sale. Also a set of (4) BFG AT TA/KO 265/75/16. 6/32 left on the tires, they're still in great shape. Buyer must incur shipping rates. Goes to the highest bidder. Will keep the thread open for a week or so. PM me if you have an offer. Not setup for Paypal so a cashiers check would be ideal.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
How many miles on the suspension?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
45K...not much off-road at all, was a mall crawler til I put the OME meds and 285s on last weekend!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@triskelion....sorry man, newbie here, please excuse my not knowing the forum rules. I'd like to get $250 for the suspension and $200 for the tires OBO....thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
45K on the tires as well, the guys at Discount wanted to buy them from me but the wear was right under their threshold, they still look nice....would like to sell the whole suspension together w/out parting it out, but check back in a week or so, might have to go that route

·
Registered
237 Posts
no prob chapmanEOD, those are not my rules hehehe

i would buy those tires in a heartbeat

you want to deliver to nyc? ill buy you a 12 pack

good luck with the sale

ill take the front and rear shocks for 125 shipped if you want to break up with the springs with ultramontalist

let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts