Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2.5" diameter ICON shocks with remote res, no CDC.
Heavy ICON/MT LT springs.
3" aluminum billet bump stops (freshly sandblasted).
FJToyman shock skids with bolt protection H/W.
I put these on my rig in early 2013 with only 300 miles on my rig. They have just over 42K miles on them.
One of them just started to leak at the lower seal, they will need to be serviced.
Includes all hardware to install excluding your lower shock bolts. You will need extended brake lines.

Todays prices:
Bumpstops (steel, they don't make the billet ones anymore). $79.95
FJToyman shock skids $125.00
Shock skid H/W $17.50
Coil springs $279.95
Shocks $979.90
Total $1482.30

Your price: $750.00 plus shipping. Would be great to sell to someone in the PNW (Seattle) to avoid shipping costs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friday Bump

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What are you running now ?
I put Kings with remote reservoirs, and adjustable ride control on the rear with OME heavy coils. Had a lot of fun with the MT LT in Moab the last 6 years, but find myself doing more overlanding exploring. With the Kings, I was able to delete the 3" bump stops, and gain that extra 3" of up travel.

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,684 Posts
I put Kings with remote reservoirs, and adjustable ride control on the rear with OME heavy coils. Had a lot of fun with the MT LT in Moab the last 6 years, but find myself doing more overlanding exploring. With the Kings, I was able to delete the 3" bump stops, and gain that extra 3" of up travel.
Hey Primer are the OME’s really stiff to you? I’ve packed on a ton of weight over the rear and damn it if it’s still not over stiff. I mean completely stuffed for road trip over 6000 pounds and it’s just starting to smooth out, just looking for comparisons.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Primer are the OME’s really stiff to you? I’ve packed on a ton of weight over the rear and damn it if it’s still not over stiff. I mean completely stuffed for road trip over 6000 pounds and it’s just starting to smooth out, just looking for comparisons.
I was worried about that, but my friend @Solid E has the same coils on his rig, his rig runs smooth. I think I have lucked out on suspensions, both the MT LT, and the Kings are really smooth, high quality rear suspensions. I carry a good amount of weight back there all the time. The cargo box is 3/4" plywood, and always loaded.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:bump:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you like to sell the bump stops ?
Not that desperate yet. Since I've got them, and they are required for these shocks, and springs, I'd like to sell as a set.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts