Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I've been on this forum (since I owned my FJ Cruiser), and I am looking to get back into an FJ.

I have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road that I'd be willing to trade/negotiate for a manual transmission FJ Cruiser. I really miss my old one, and would love the full time 4wd that you get with the manual transmission. Also, as much as I love the Tacoma, I feel I'm a bit too tall for it, and it is difficult for me to fit in the ****pit when I have my winter boots on. Here are some details on the truck:

-2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road - Black
-83,000 miles
-Located in SE Michigan (suburbs of Detroit)
-Automatic transmission
-Extended cab
-6 foot bed
-Tow package
-Rear diff locker
-Soft roll-up tonneau cover
-New Mastercraft Course MXT tires (<2000 miles)
-Cold air intake (from previous owner)
-Exhaust (mild but still throaty)

As far as the frame, it went through the Toyota recall inspection and had the corrosion prevention coating on it from the dealership. It drives great, shifts smooth. There are a few dents in the cab and bed, but otherwise everything is in excellent condition.

Regarding the trade - I'm open to see what's out there and available and am willing to drive a bit out of the way for the right deal. I know the MT FJ isn't the easiest to come by, but if there's any place to find one, then it's definitely here!

Also, I can send or attach more pics when time permits.

I'm basing this off a truck value of between $16,000 and can be contacted at [email protected] with offers/questions.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.