Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to downsize from my Stormtrooper Tundra to an FJ or a Taco. Can add cash if needed, I think my truck is worth $34,500.
Mods please move or delete if I’m not doing this right.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!. Maybe add some specs. Mods, Miles, Transmission if it matters...
Thanks! The Craigslist copy follows. Saw an FJ TT on a lot in Atlanta but man I hate dealing with those guys. If the right person wanted to trade we could save the hassle and the sales tax.

Selling my awesome 2016 Stormtrooper Tundra. 2nd owner, clean carfax, 57,xxx miles. Got this truck at the end of 2017 but it's just too big for my situation. Mechanically flawless, interior in great shape, paint is great besides two credit card size scratches near the rail on the driver rear quarter panel. Also brushed the passenger front bumper (see pics), told you it is too big for me. Just got new brake pads.

Selling as is, where is but can meet somewhere in North Georgia for a test drive. Clean title in hand.

I have bought & sold plenty of stuff on CL so save the "is it still available?" emails. Give some legit details and we can call or text. Flaws have been considered in pricing. This is a great price so act quick before it goes to VROOM or Carvana. Here's a random thought: if you have an FJ cruiser or tricked out Tacoma and want to trade hit me up.

Double cab with 6.5ft bed - (6 foot beds allow better IRS depreciation rules. Talk to your tax pro but buy the truck before Jan 1st and you may be able write off the whole purchase price).
4 wheel drive
Automatic transmission
4 doors
Plenty of room for 5 passengers

TRD Pro package
-iForce 5.7L Flexfuel V8
-TRD Bilstein shocks
-Upgraded rear sway bar
-2" factory leveling kit
-TRD aluminum front skid plate
-TRD dual exhaust with chrome tips
-18" blacked out TRD alloy wheels
-33" Nitto RidgeGrapplers
-Blacked out front grill with old school "TOYOTA"
-Leather TRD seats with contrast stitching
-Premium audio
-7" touchscreen LCD with navigation
-Bluetooth hands free
-Backup camera
-38 gallon gas tank

Add ons
-Rolled steel front bumper with 2" front & 5" side rock lights and 30" Nilight LED light bar along with D rings
-Freedom Off-road 1200lb winch with synthetic rope and wired & wireless remotes
-Rolled steel rear bumper with 2" rock lights and D rings
-4pin and 7pin trailer connectors
-Matte black Toyota fender flares with rivets
-HID headlamps
-Smoked taillight covers
-Matte black badging
-Airaid performance air intake
-Powered LED strip in hood scoop
-30% window tint
-Red interior lamps
-All weather Tundra floor mats (and TRD originals)

That's all I can remember. Let me know if you wants some more pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you have more pictures of the interior? I have an 09 with 80k, great shape, TRD parts galore. Have been toying with the idea of a Tundra as dirt bikes don’t fit well in the FJ!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice Truck! I have a 2013 Trail Teams FJ but I’m in Montana so too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,070 Posts
Nice Truck! I have a 2013 Trail Teams FJ but I’m in Montana so too far away.

Oh man I love those Cement Grey TTs! A dealer near here has one but it's been poorly modded.
Everything's possible.... meet in Kansas....:signed:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh man I love those Cement Grey TTs! A dealer near here has one but it's been poorly modded.

I’m actually curious as to what brand your front bumper is. I’m thinking my Ford Raptor needs an upgrade to that one with a long LED bar also.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts