Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of nearly mint TRD all-weather floor mats. I want to trade them for a set of similar condition Trail Teams floor mats. I'll pay shipping for both of us.

I can email pictures if needed. They look really nice and hardly any wear at all. I have all 5 mats, but I only need to trade the fronts, as the backs are the same and I already have the cargo area Trail Teams mats. But I'd trade the fronts and the rear TRD cargo mat for just the front two Trail Teams mats since they are the labeled ones.

Let me know if there is any interest. Email is best.

jonmohlman AT yahoo dot com

Thanks all. If you're more interested in just a normal FJ set of all weather mats for trade I can offer those instead or Husky liners. I've somehow ended up with 3 sets of mats in my search for Trail Team mats and not struck on them yet, but maybe this trade will work for somebody.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Watched a set of TRD mats go on eBay a few weeks back for $400... Sure you wouldn't rather have some $$$?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that is crazy. Ok, I guess they are for sale for $50000000000. Haha. I'm out of work right now and in danger of losing the FJ. I figured if I got a set of the Trail Teams mats in a straight up trade then I wouldn't have to sell and then re-buy at a high rate. It would be easier to just swap with somebody.

I am not offering them for sale, so please don't delete mods. If I do put them up for sale, it will of course be below ebay prices to a board member who could use them.

Like I said, I have 3 sets now- 1 set of normal FJ mats with cargo mat. 1 set of TRD mats with cargo mat. 1 set of husky liners, with no cargo mat, and an additional trail teams mat. I am just trying to trade around so I have the front Trail Teams mats since I already have the rear TT mat and the back seats don't have emblems. Anybody that is interested please email.

Thanks all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts