Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT Demello Evil Eye Front Bumper

Sale Pending...

Looking to Trade my Demello Evil Eye Front Bumper (Steel with Black Powder Coat Finish and ACRO Lights) for a LCNW Front Bumper. I realize that this is a longshot but I figured why not give it a try ? I really like my Demello Evil Eye, I just like the LCNW Bumper more. Nothing wrong with my Demello, it's in excellent condition and only a few months old... Thanks!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP... C'mon guys, hook a brother up... I need to make my rig look more like that of my hero, Smalldog !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Throwing out compliments easily today eh!?!? :lol:
Speaking of compliments...Basil told me that your rig is pretty sweet. He just Line-X'd his roof too, it looks great !

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha tell him thanks! Going to the summit? Didn't get to talk to him for very long!

Ferb!
I'll be going to Summit. Staying at Ouray Chalet Inn. Basil's up in the air, going back to NY for the summer and not sure where he'll be attending college next year. I hope he makes it out for Summit...

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BUMP... Still looking for a LCNW front bumper trade...

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
BUMP... C'mon guys, hook a brother up... I need to make my rig look more like that of my hero, Smalldog !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha, the LCNWs are dope! A trade might be tough because I only know of about 5 guys running their front bumper. You can sell yours for a lot and just order a new one! :rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hahaha, the LCNWs are dope! A trade might be tough because I only know of about 5 guys running their front bumper. You can sell yours for a lot and just order a new one! :rocker:

I've thought about that option... Got hit hard by taxes this year. It's gonna have to wait a couple of months... If I do go that route, maybe I could RAFFLE it off ??? :lol:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I've thought about that option. I'd probably need to order a new one and after I received it then remove and sell my Demello... Got hit hard by taxes this year, gonna have to wait a couple of months to do that... If I go that route, maybe I could RAFFLE it off ??? :lol:

Taxes are killing me too man! I'm gonna owe about $1500 come 4/15!

Maybe I should raffle my LCNW? :lol:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Live in CO but will be in Huntington Beach, CA visiting family, next month. Would consider driving the FJ out if the right circumstances came about.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
In CO but will be in Huntington Beach, visiting home next month. Would consider driving the FJ out if the right circumstances came about.

HB, huh?! I lived there for awhile on 13th and Walnut. Wild place no doubt :lol:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
HB, huh?! I lived there for awhile on 13th and Walnut. Wild place no doubt :lol:

Was a great place to grow up and spend teenage years/early twenties for sure. I am loving the mountains of Colorado though...We go to the RMNP often, it's pretty amazing. Feel fortunate to live here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts