Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT/WTS 20" BBS Wheels

I have 2 20" bbs factory wheels off of an fj. They are in great condition. They were taken off early and sat in a garage. I have lugs and 4 center caps. $500 obo. I will split the 2 up. Orlando Fl area.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I first want to try to trade them with cash. As far as a sell price I am not really sure what they go for. I have found a few pairs on craigslist for $1200 with worn tires. But I just want them to have a good home for a fair price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put these on a tacoma site and people are coming out of the woodwork. I cant believe that fj wheels on an fj site get's nothing....weird.:mecry:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Bump Bump Bump:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:
Here's a free bump...I feel your pain as I have the same rims and would like to trade down to 17 or 18" rims...:mecry: I still have 30% tread life on the
35's...Good luck...I'll keep mine before I give em' away.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Put them up on Cl they'll sell..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I put these on a tacoma site and people are coming out of the woodwork. I cant believe that fj wheels on an fj site get's nothing....weird.:mecry:
LOL...maybe if you had 4 I'd buy them for my rig. I running 20" Centerline wheels now and my girlfriend likes them so much she wants to dress up her FJ with 20".:bandit:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts