Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all!! After years of wanting one, I finally purchased a 2007 Voodoo Blue FJ. I've been a pickup guy, but decided it was time for a change. My wife has a 2012 Jeep Rubicon (Gekko Green), that I talked her into buying, thinking she would stay true to form and after a few years tire of it and want something new. That's when I would become the proud new owner of a 2012 Rubicon. Wrong!! Little did I know despite all her previous small car crushes, inside her lurks a Big Jeep drive'n wheeler chick, and after 5 years she still loves the dang thing. So that led me to decide if I was gonna have any chance at some wheel'n fun, I'd have to get my own set of 33's. When I saw the Voodoo Blue FJ sitting on the local Ford dealerships lot, I new destiny was knocki'n and I damn sure was gonna answer!! I test drove it and although being a 2007 with 81000 miles, it was tight, no rattles and drove and handled like new, better than my plush, loaded 2006 Dodge Dakota Quad cab SLT, and way better than her yucky old Jeep. I especially liked the sticker on the tire cover that read "What a Jeep want's to be"....She didn't. To make a long story short she let me buy it on the condition I lose the derogatory Jeep sticker. Done!! It has a few mods already, but there are definitly more to come with an emphasis on Overlanding. Mudding and Crawling are fine, I just can't afford to tear my stuff up. A little of both while camping is enough for me. Hoprfully I'll get some pictures up soon.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,063 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee; But born in West by God Virginia! Elkins is a great place .

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati/Solothurn
There are plenty of us on here that wheel and don't tear our stuff up(on purpose) - motto, Drive in, Drive out

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
16,566 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Welcome from Georgia!