Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Husky all weather mats are now 7 years old & beat. Are y'all still recommending them or is there something more rugged/durable out there? Input appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Husky all weather mats are now 7 years old & beat. Are y'all still recommending them or is there something more rugged/durable out there? Input appreciated.

Thanks!
I purchased the rugged ridge floor liners for the front and rear and they are great! Heavy duty and they fit perfect. I've read the cargo liner from rugged ridge isn't great because it slides around so I bought a Toyota all weather cargo mat instead.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
I bought Huskey 2 or 3 years ago, based on recommendations here that they fit the FJ better than weather tech, and am very satisfied.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Rugged Ridge matts with 6.5 years, dusty and scuffed, no other issues.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,912 Posts
How did you beat them up?? Ive given mine hell for almost 10 years now....they are just fine. Best thing I have ever purchased for a vehicle.

Side note: if you are ditching them, and have the rear seat area mat, Id love it buy it... I only ever had the fronts.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input! Torn between buying Husky vs. Rugged Ridge....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Interesting I went and searched for 2007 floor mats at rugged ridge and its showing that just the rear cargo mat is available none of the other floor mats. Are they available somewhere else?

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,912 Posts
Rugged Ridge are not made in the USA I believe. Husky and Weathertech are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts