Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Well, the wife is not interested in going, so no need for hotel. My 14 year old son and I can rough it at a campground. I'll have to start planning this trip very soon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The wife and I had already discussed going. Do you know if people bring their four legged family members? I don't think she would if the baby can't go.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Speaking of dogs....has anyone seen any posted pictures of the 2 cute golden retrievers...??

They rode GReat! Had to let the "dust" in though...they were much happier with the back window up~! Haven't seen many of the photo threads. Also looking for BUNDI? Have some pics for him..but message me, so we dont hijack this thread! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
What the f--------
Best Western is showing N/A on the 18-22!!!!!!:mecry:
Is this some way of raising the rates later, or have that many people already made reservations???????:boohoo:

What is a guy suppose to do?????????:flame:
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
What the f--------
Is this some way of raising the rates later, or have that many people already made reservations???????:boohoo:

Well that sucks, I new I should have went ahead and booked Monday. I'll have to see who else accepts dogs and book it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
What the f--------

DON'T LET MY POST KEEP YOU FROM CALLING....THEY STILL HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE.....YOU JUST HAVE TO CALL THE HOTELS BY PHONE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS.....:cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Which campground normally has a higher FJ to Jeep ratio?
Didn't notice..had FJ tunnel vision! Ridgway campground (there are a few different areas, some with full hookups) takes reservations 6 months in advance. There was room enough, but when you find the right "spot" you tend to want to reserve it! :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
DON'T LET MY POST KEEP YOU FROM CALLING....THEY STILL HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE.....YOU JUST HAVE TO CALL THE HOTELS BY PHONE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS.....:cheers:
Thanks for letting us know, I had checked the website today and saw it booked too! Will call instead...

·
Registered
449 Posts
I will def be there!!!!! :rocker:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts