Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yellow 6 speed with option package #1 for sale, it has 1300 miles. My friend can't drive it, she needs an automatic. I am willing to deal. Very nice truck that always attracts attention. Youn contatc me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll buy it for 50K if you include a cabbage patch doll, a tickle me elmo, and an XBox 360...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Knew I should've waited. Now i'm ass backwards on my truck and used ones are startin' to show up. I trade you my F-150. Does your friend like lifted F-150's? It's an automatic. PM me:D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I think that's bass ackwards, Tranman. Don't fret...you want to be the first one that farts in your FJ. How's that song go?...if you can't be with the one you want, love the one your with? I'm such a retard. Lol...enjoy your FJ

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
1 Bored Clerk said:
I think that's bass ackwards, Tranman. Don't fret...you want to be the first one that farts in your FJ. How's that song go?...if you can't be with the one you want, love the one your with? I'm such a retard. Lol...enjoy your FJ
Funny you mentioned. I distinctly recall the moment I first farted in my FJ and thinking "I'm probably the 1st to permeated these seats with my DNA". I can only suspect tho, it had 3 miles on it already when I got it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Ditto here...3 miles...laid the first one in there on the way home. :) Okay, that's just gross...oh well, it's true. Everyone on this board has done the same!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
1 Bored Clerk said:
Ditto here...3 miles...laid the first one in there on the way home. :) Okay, that's just gross...oh well, it's true. Everyone on this board has done the same!
werent you driving home with your kids too? stopped to get some fries? am i recalling correctly? trying to imagine the pungent fry-fart combination....

·
Registered
702 Posts
Tranman said:
Funny you mentioned. I distinctly recall the moment I first farted in my FJ and thinking "I'm probably the 1st to permeated these seats with my DNA". I can only suspect tho, it had 3 miles on it already when I got it.
Remember, when you finally get your truck, at least 4 people have already driven it. No telling what they may have ate for lunch.:p

·
Registered
313 Posts
Tranman said:
There goes your new car smell.... now you just gotta have sex it in to really make it smell like ass:bananahump-slvrathl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts