Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me one!
Put $500 down at my local dealer and he said I was the first non-employee to do so. Also the first out of three to request 4WD!?? The GM of the dealership will claim the 1st 4x2. The parts manager will claim the second 4x2. So if the configuration shipping percentages are right, I may have a pretty good chance of scooping it up in March. :D

Also port for TX and other South Central regions is Houston.

Knowledgable salesguy says when the vehicles are in port, all the accessories will be installed and the pricing could be subject to a market value increase depending on who manufactures the part. Hmmm...
Also color availability can be manipulated by swapping vehicles in thier
computer system before they are shipped from port, allowing a probable match to the color you want.
He also said the price of 23,300 included the shipping and handling fees.
Cool. I didnt know that.

Silver 4x4 A/T conv+upgrade #2
around $27,700
wont be getting all the accessories I wanted as this is maxing and taxing.

Almost there....

:)

·
Registered
378 Posts
pdrmant said:
Got me one!
Put $500 down at my local dealer and he said I was the first non-employee to do so. Also the first out of three to request 4WD!?? The GM of the dealership will claim the 1st 4x2. The parts manager will claim the second 4x2. So if the configuration shipping percentages are right, I may have a pretty good chance of scooping it up in March. :D

Also port for TX and other South Central regions is Houston.

Knowledgable salesguy says when the vehicles are in port, all the accessories will be installed and the pricing could be subject to a market value increase depending on who manufactures the part. Hmmm...
Also color availability can be manipulated by swapping vehicles in thier
computer system before they are shipped from port, allowing a probable match to the color you want.
He also said the price of 23,300 included the shipping and handling fees.
Cool. I didnt know that.

Silver 4x4 A/T conv+upgrade #2
around $27,700
wont be getting all the accessories I wanted as this is maxing and taxing.

Almost there....

:)
just curious what you think your monthly payment will be. Not to be nosy. just curious

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be financing $20,000 from my Credit Union so with a reasonable rate at 48 mos. about $430.00
60 mos. about $330.00

just speculation for now. More options will probably have me doing 60 mos. and paying extra when I can. So...
60 mos. about $370.00

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
i got hooked up in my father in laws credit union. 84 months at 5.25% currently....so ill be slappin the entire thing on that bill - selling the caravan and paying off the rest of that loan with that money. just another car swap i guess. killin loan though...payments will be somewhere around 450/month.

·
Registered
644 Posts
If I trade in my '98 Tacoma, I'd be lookin at like 525/month roughly...simply not possible. Oh well.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tone said:
If I trade in my '98 Tacoma, I'd be lookin at like 525/month roughly...simply not possible. Oh well.

You could knock off a couple of bucks if you could manage a private sell, couldnt you?
My dealership said they would consider giving me private sell money instead of trade in money if they wanted the vehicle. Dont if if thats true though.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah, I could potentially save a few bucks if I timed it correctly but I'd still be lookin at near 500/month for 84 months. I'm gonna wait it out and buy the satin finished SEMA FJ. Glorious.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tone said:
Yeah, I could potentially save a few bucks if I timed it correctly but I'd still be lookin at near 500/month for 84 months. I'm gonna wait it out and buy the satin finished SEMA FJ. Glorious.
sounds like a plan!
Geez, 84 months! I didnt know you could stretch it out that long! Must be a Credit Union thing, eh?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Tone said:
84 months ?~!?~ WTF !??! You can finance that long ?!?

Considering I plan on having the Fj for a long time, that would be an option...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts