Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1487 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
You have been spotted in the PNW.

I don't know if there's already a thread on this. If not then i'll start.

Spotted 2 FJ's at Cabelas last friday. One voodoo with lift/tires and one black lift/tires. Are you on this board? If so, cheers to you.:cheers:

oh spotted 2 today at work. Silver and black, they're my co-workers. LOL.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: You have been spotted!

Spotted a brand new nice tan '10 at my buddies shop in auburn (Auburn Car Repair and Offroad) on sunday when I left my jeep there for the week, it as going in for the works (lift, tires, winch, bumpers...).

-Alex

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

^ nice. Do you know if that shop carries anything in stock for the FJ. I may stop by this friday on my day off.

·
Registered
296 Posts

^ nice. Do you know if that shop carries anything in stock for the FJ. I may stop by this friday on my day off.
Are you the guy who just called me? I don't have much in stock. Most of what we do is more built to order, and there's so many variables it's hard to keep much in inventory. You should come down today or tomorrow and check out the rig that's currently being put together. :)

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Are you the guy who just called me? I don't have much in stock. Most of what we do is more built to order, and there's so many variables it's hard to keep much in inventory. You should come down today or tomorrow and check out the rig that's currently being put together. :)

John
Yep that was me.. I may stop by today after work, be there around 445 pm. Now that i think of it, is that the fj that got the free parts and you guys are putting it on for him. I remember it was a 2010 TT.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I see a voodoo blue every morning in the Saddle Creek developement in Fife.

·
Registered
296 Posts

Spotted a brand new nice tan '10 at my buddies shop in auburn (Auburn Car Repair and Offroad) on sunday when I left my jeep there for the week, it as going in for the works (lift, tires, winch, bumpers...).

-Alex
Here's a picture of Mike V's FJ cruiser after it was done. I will refrain from posting any pictures with my shop name or phone # in them, as I had posted a full build thread and got it removed for "promoting my shop" while I'm not an actual vendor. Working on that now.

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Spotted a yellow fj on fife exit, had aftermarket wheels and tires, ladder, yellow painted side steps and small lift or level kit. Also tinted windows.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

I always see a lifted Black Cherry FJ around my area. I have talked to the lady before told her about the forums and how she needs to jump on and join us on some runs. There was interest, but I haven't seen her online.

I also started a new/old job on Monday the 25th... Back at AT&T, there is a guy there who has an 07 TRD... All black FJ, I have been working on him to come out and going a a run for a long time... I even talked to him yesterday, and he mentioned how he needs to get out and off road.... I will BREAK him in!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I always see a lifted Black Cherry FJ around my area. I have talked to the lady before told her about the forums and how she needs to jump on and join us on some runs. There was interest, but I haven't seen her online.

I also started a new/old job on Monday the 25th... Back at AT&T, there is a guy there who has an 07 TRD... All black FJ, I have been working on him to come out and going a a run for a long time... I even talked to him yesterday, and he mentioned how he needs to get out and off road.... I will BREAK him in!!!!!!
Nice. Go get em'

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

There is also someone here with a Voodoo Blue, that's not mine... Must find out who it is!!!!!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

In the past couple of days I've seen:
two black diamonds (one with lift/tires the other with lift/tires/bumper)
a voodoo (at least a front bumper)
titanium with a bumper i think (didn't get a good look)

I tried to wave at all of them, I know I got a return from one of the black diamonds..... all in the Mukilteo-Bothell-Marysville triangle.

:wave:

·
Premium Member
970 Posts

Hey guys I bet I have spotted the one we never thought we would see in our neck of the woods...

2008 FJ LTD, Black diamond Lifted FJ Crawler pkg from DSI and everything you could want from a LTD FJ....:cowfrown: BTW it is a 4x2.... :cowfrown::cowfrown:

Picts will be there in a day or so.. But a guy traded it in to our Land Rover store after he owned it for 7500 miles, he bought it in CA... :lol::lol:

Then some nimrod bought it used drove it for 2 weeks and then traded it into us for a 4x4.. :eek: I think this one will be here for a long time...
I know I won't sell it.... :rofl::rofl::mecry::mecry:
Seattle Used 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Ltd Seattle

·
Registered
199 Posts

I spotted this FJ in the Costco parking lot in Portland, Oregon this past Saturday. Sorry for the poor photo quality from my phone. It has the roof and fenders painted silver.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts

^^^ Well you had to do something to a Base FJ to make it look better, I don't know if this was the right choice.. But Ok to each their own... :lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 1487 Posts