Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 983 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first day you bring your baby home the neighbors look at you like you have gone crazy, as you drive around in a circle in your cul de sac to calibrate the compass. Took me a few laps to figure out the right way to do it (never been good at reading directions).

·
Registered
232 Posts
When an H3 with dealer plates on it pulls up next to you at a set of lights, and the driver flips you the finger.

(as happened to me on Saturday)

·
Registered
846 Posts
When a crowd of Hummers and Jeeps follow the FJ into the Rubicon and only the FJ comes out unscratched :)

When the neighbors you used to talk to stop talking to you. My neighbors accross the street don't even tell me hi no more o_O

·
Registered
185 Posts
.................When you don't whine like a little b!tch about blindspots to cover up the fact that you're really a $hitty driver................

I can feel the Nobel Peace price being awarded to me now. :eek:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Regulator said:
.................When you don't whine like a little b!tch about blindspots to cover up the fact that you're really a $hitty driver................

I can feel the Nobel Peace price being awarded to me now. :eek:
I agree 100%

·
Registered
348 Posts
Jerricho said:
When an H3 with dealer plates on it pulls up next to you at a set of lights, and the driver flips you the finger.

Time for us to maintain our Cool and be above such outpourings of frustration. It's not our fault that others made a poor choice of vehicle selection. As one of the guys on this forum states...."Just smile and wave." (Because that will make'em even madder!)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jerricho said:

This is the only time (stopped at a light) that one of those bloated, overweight, underpowered lead sleds (H3) will be able to pull up to one of our FJ's.

·
Registered
463 Posts
a truck pulls up next to you while still driving, rolls down the window and shouts "What the Hell is that thing?" then smiles and yells "Very Cool!!"... or when a teenage girl screams an ear piercing scream and points your way as you drive by...

so far all good... none of the dreaded index birds have flown my way... yet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
fourpaw said:
As one of the guys on this forum states...."Just smile and wave." (Because that will make'em even madder!)
Tis exactly what I did ;)

If I wasn't on my way to work, I would have followed the guy (as I said, he had a dealer plate on, and the Hummer dealership was just down the road) and had some fun. I may still drop in there my next day off.

1 - 20 of 983 Posts