Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting my 2011 full army green build-up thread.
first pics posted under my newbie.
so far only removed chrome logos and added shifters and knobs.
not sure on the name yet, but like the hulk quote since it goes with the big green shift knobs.

have ww2 invasion star decals and related ww2 army medical decals coming since i'm building a search and rescue vehicle. i'm on the local emergency resp team and will use the vehicle for disaster response.

we are working on setting up an ongoing you tube video of the build -- if so will continue to post.

full icon 3'', full m-pacs with docs prototype rear box, black 17''wheels with bfg km2, fab fours front and rear, budbuilt aluminum, warn 9.5, full leds, rigid roof and rock lights, dual batts, snorkel, warrior tube flares, etc...

learned it all on the forum -- thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Sounds like you got the Plan! To build a vehicle that is truly a disaster or emergency response rig....Sahweet! Can't wait to see some pics once you start putting things together.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Right on. Sounds like a plan. I don't think the warrior tube flares offer any protection, if you were looking at it that way.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Welcome Mark!

I am pretty pumped to see how your custom powder coat turned out...do you mind if I post some pictures when I pick them up?

Doc

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
After seeing the thread title I'm waiting for the HULK mods to begin...

SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts