Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did Not Get The Memo!!!!!

Do You Have Any Pics Of A Black Fj With Black Roof S.e That You Were Talking About In Another Post You Made?

Thanks In Advance

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey FJ FEVER,
the black FJ was in a video shown at SEMA.
I believe that autospies.com has some still shots of the video.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got the email today !! Also received a letter on final qualify for naming the sound system. Not sure what the hell that means....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is it invitation only? Or can anyone go? If someone ends up getting the invitation and can't go please let me know as I will happen to be in SoCal for the weekend and would love to check it out in person. Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Random drawing of 300 people. E-mails were chosen from those who signed up on the Toyota website for future FJ details.

·
Registered
228 Posts
No see I don't think that is true. Because I have been signed up to receive future details but they definately did not send me one. I even checked my junk mail. I am assuming with limited number they must have e-mailed only those people living in or around the California area. Only a guess though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
csherrill said:
No see I don't think that is true. Because I have been signed up to receive future details but they definately did not send me one. I even checked my junk mail. I am assuming with limited number they must have e-mailed only those people living in or around the California area. Only a guess though.

You could be right, cuz the Toyota invite for the OFF ROAD EXPO was sent to So Cal peeps as well. Just one more reason to live in LA. Or is it the fact that Toyota's HQ is here?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've already filed a class action lawsuit to include anyone west of Palm Springs. TOYOTA!!! People outside of CA love and appreciate the FJ...please keep us in mind...or is the FJ only going to be for sale in CA. Kitties would die and heads would roll. Another reason to live in LA? What is going to have more square feet..your FJ or your house?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
csherrill - if Vegas is similar to LA, I would say the FJ will definitely have a higher square footage than your house in LA!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Chosen for what?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congrats cheazhd. You are a great source for information and it will be great to hear your scoop from the event. How many times can I lose a random drawing? I hope my dealership doesn't have a "random drawing" when I to order.

And does "random drawing" mean for those that live in and around the Southern California area?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
csherrill said:
Congrats cheazhd. You are a great source for information and it will be great to hear your scoop from the event. How many times can I lose a random drawing? I hope my dealership doesn't have a "random drawing" when I to order.

And does "random drawing" mean for those that live in and around the Southern California area?

I'll get as much info as I can, don't worry bout that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts