Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1201 - 1206 of 1206 Posts

·
A-Team Moderator
8,178 Posts
Spammer

The first bag( Versa pack knock off from utg) Traded to tan Field Tactical pack and ended up in the maxpedition falcon 2 which is current bag.

Had same maxpedition pack for probably 7 years now as well Best one I’ve owned carry it everyday on the squad I work and in my 4runner as I type

@Andy07, this jacka$$ is quoting you from your 1st post in this thread.

BANNED ! :domotwak:
@mikey this is the same Algerian spammer from the car wash thread bro.

That's the 6th username/account it's used on here. It's always 5 or 6 letters in the capitalized username. It just said DO= Demello Offroad in the acronym thread. Really a$$hole like we all don't know after all these years. :fu: AND it was from the 1st post too.

:smoker:

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,202
Re: Spammer

@Andy07, this jacka$$ is quoting you from your 1st post in this thread.

BANNED ! :domotwak:

@mikey this is the same Algerian spammer from the car wash thread bro.

That's the 6th username/account it's used on here. It's always 5 or 6 letters in the capitalized username. It just said DO= Demello Offroad in the acronym thread. Really a$$hole like we all don't know after all these years. :fu: AND it was from the 1st post too.

:smoker:

My bad ! Thanks for catching it H!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
We run with a lot of the same...additions are folding saw, more medical, ammo, solar charger for radios/fone - but I dropped the smartphone in favor of Kyocera waterproof flip.

I pissed away a TON of money on dang smartphones because they are not tough enough even in an OtterBox. They are made for Dick&Jane in the city, and we are trying to get away from the city...LOL!

We got 4 Gowara bags on sale, so we roll with those.

·
トヨタ Master
5,785 Posts
We run with a lot of the same...additions are folding saw, more medical, ammo, solar charger for radios/fone - but I dropped the smartphone in favor of Kyocera waterproof flip.

I pissed away a TON of money on dang smartphones because they are not tough enough even in an OtterBox. They are made for Dick&Jane in the city, and we are trying to get away from the city...LOL!

We got 4 Gowara bags on sale, so we roll with those.
This is my EDC. Smart phones are stupid. :bandit:

1201 - 1206 of 1206 Posts