Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Test with full URL:

YES! Way to go :clap:

·
Administrator
2,050 Posts
All good here? Everyone can see all the videos all the time regardless of browser?
@Lee44 - The video states that "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner." - You may need to check the videos settings, or look into if Unlisted forces a video to only be viewed on Youtube itself.

- JB

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
All good here? Everyone can see all the videos all the time regardless of browser?
@Lee44 - The video states that "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner." - You may need to check the videos settings, or look into if Unlisted forces a video to only be viewed on Youtube itself.

- JB
Will do. It is a video from last March. I haven't changed any settings but I'll double check it.

Thanks,
Lee

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Do these play? Look ok from here.

Still listed as UNLISTED, I've made no changes. I'll do a google search on YouTube unlisted videos.

Definition of unlisted video:

An unlisted video is a different type of private video. "Unlisted" means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).

I'll continue checking..

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Edit the video, advanced settings, distribution options, check the box 'allow embedding'. Wasn't checked
@Iconic_ How about now?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts