1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Saw both of these at Gander Mountain last weekend and had the exact same question. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have had the Zodi going on 5 years now and so far so good. The only thing I would recommend is to have a larger bucket or container for your water source. use a home depot bucket. depending on how cold your source water is you might want to recirculate the water before you shower. IMO its worth the effort and space to have it.

Good luck

·
A-Team Moderator
10,251 Posts
I have had the Zodi going on 5 years now and so far so good. The only thing I would recommend is to have a larger bucket or container for your water source. use a home depot bucket. depending on how cold your source water is you might want to recirculate the water before you shower. IMO its worth the effort and space to have it.

Good luck
How's the battery life?

Thx!

·
Registered
70 Posts
How's the battery life?

Thx!
I always put in fresh batteries regardless of the age or use I put on them . My trips are usually 3-5 days and depending on where one to 2 showers a day for 3 people. The pump has always lasted the trip with no problems. regular duracells.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thx Mike! :cheers: Next question, Does 1 small propane bottle last that entire trip of 3-5 days, w/ possibly 2 showers per 3 people?
Definately not for our trips. Also consider that my wife takes longer showers and has me keep an extra bucket so she can just move the pump over. I have 2 small bottles and a 20 lb tank that I fill the small ones from as needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts