Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this month's 4WD TOYOTA OWNER, there was a "hot product" review of a 2.5" FJ Cruiser Lift. Does anyone have Zone Offroad Lift or is familiar with this product? The MSRP is $229 and I would like to know more about this product before I order. Thanks in advance.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I haven't personally heard of this lift. Do you have a link to it? With the price it sounds like a spacer lift. Most are similar, when it comes to spacer lifts.
You would get strictly lift and not necessarily any improvement in ride.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Zone is the cheaper version of BDS. No MAP pricing on Zone unlike BDS

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I have had the rough country spacer lift for 4 1/2 years and I beat the crap out it and it works fine. I have never heard of the Zone before.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The Zone lift was on my FJ when I bought it and it works well for a strictly lift only setup. The quality of the rear shocks are nothing to brag home about. I have to check them every oil change. Had them come loose at the top mounting bolt until I changed the hardware. I bought the FJ a little over a year ago and the setup was brand new, but the shocks are completely rusty now! Would I spend the extra 50 over some spacer lifts that have been around and are well known to last. NOPE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts