Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
I actually had to look those up as the detail鈥檚 so impressive. 馃槼 the prices though, like $200 to $700 for used & new. Unfortunately no Green TT鈥檚 still 馃槙

Registered
Found this at a small car show swap in Wisconsin at a small town airfield.
I was helping a buddy tear down a hangar to repurpose the steel siding.
Was $5, Welly brand. Comes with rare factory side pipes and mall crawler spare.

Attachments

Registered
So now the entire forum is heading to Walmart today to look for it :) I call Dibs if we get there at the same time :)
Too late. Walmart says out of stock now. Everyone here must have gone over there in droves and bought one. But I just snagged one on EBay for $28 and free shipping. :sneaky: It looks so nice and has those extra tires I decided the $8 premium was worth it. There's also a bunch of AutoART versions listed there too, but the price is a little steep.

Registered
I actually had to look those up as the detail鈥檚 so impressive. 馃槼 the prices though, like $200 to $700 for used & new. Unfortunately no Green TT鈥檚 still 馃槙

Only two greens I've seen. The first one I think they had in Walmart or Target and the second is a Tomica from Japan. I have a blue and yellow Tomica that I got from Tokyo, never saw a green...must have come out in the last 2 years.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts