Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

Registered
I actually had to look those up as the detail鈥檚 so impressive. 馃槼 the prices though, like $200 to $700 for used & new. Unfortunately no Green TT鈥檚 still 馃槙

Registered
So now the entire forum is heading to Walmart today to look for it :) I call Dibs if we get there at the same time :)
Too late. Walmart says out of stock now. Everyone here must have gone over there in droves and bought one. But I just snagged one on EBay for $28 and free shipping. :sneaky: It looks so nice and has those extra tires I decided the $8 premium was worth it. There's also a bunch of AutoART versions listed there too, but the price is a little steep.

Registered
I actually had to look those up as the detail鈥檚 so impressive. 馃槼 the prices though, like $200 to $700 for used & new. Unfortunately no Green TT鈥檚 still 馃槙

Only two greens I've seen. The first one I think they had in Walmart or Target and the second is a Tomica from Japan. I have a blue and yellow Tomica that I got from Tokyo, never saw a green...must have come out in the last 2 years.

I Have a V-8!! Moderator
I think that's the toy that buyers of FJs in the first few months got when buying their FJ. You got a certificate to send in.

Registered
Wow, check out this Auto Art toy!
The owner got it at some dealer event in2006/2007? The detail is mind-blowing and it comes with a Toyota title, but it goes for $300 and is not remote control.
The white box one was the retail version. The one sent to owners in 2006/7 were in the box below with a certificate of authenticity and were numbered. Additional pamphlets, CD and magazine were also included.

Registered
2010TT AT
One of the best looking green models I run across.
Now if someone would make a nice looking sandstorm.

FWIW; the video is ~1min stop action advertisement, and ~5min of trail running.

Registered
One of the best looking green models I run across.
Now if someone would make a nice looking sandstorm.

FWIW; the video is ~1min stop action advertisement, and ~5min of trail running.
I have a Quicksand on order, but haven鈥檛 ever seen a Sandstorm. 馃檨

41 - 60 of 60 Posts