Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

SoCal Events calendar

58K views 399 replies 61 participants last post by  pokerDawg 
#1 · (Edited)
We're lucky to be in Socal. So many places to go wheel and a very willing crowd of wheeling buddies. But it's sometimes hard to find the exact event you're looking for. I'm starting this thread and will try to maintain it as best as I can. If you have a event/trail run setup, just add to the thread and I'll update the first post. If a trail run is canceled, please post it and let me know so I can keep the thread useful. I'm hoping that this can centralize all the things happening and help people decide on their schedule. So here it goes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

List of past events can be found here.

See less See more
#3 ·
good post! thanks for putting this in one place.

#4 ·
Nice write up. Great idea for doing up a calandar of events. I recommend you as the SoCal party planner dude for events. :):):)

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
This space used for archiving past events.

CONTINUED BELOW>>>>>>....

#6 · (Edited)
This space used for archiving past events.

CONTINUED....

#8 ·
Is this not like a shoot off of partial CDF training exercises or something. I mean a lot of CDF guys will be there, right? I remember doing something like this 7-8 years ago out there for S&R training.

#12 ·
Well Tony, you did it to yourself now!(LOL) I Nominate FJamming for So Cal event calendar guy! What say the rest of you???!!!

Great idea Tony! Thanks!!:bandit:

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks psheat. I've added the link.

In the future, I would be ever so grateful if everyone can list info as I have so I can simply copy and paste. Thanks a bunch.

I'm open to ideas to how to format it better. It looks very cluttered. Forum setting is not allowing me to put line spacing between bullet lines.

From the look of it, we got our plates full!

---------------edit archived events cont. 12/11/09----------------------------

#16 ·
We're meeting here.. It's probably about 1:20 from Mission Bay. Come one down Froggy, I want to see your rig, I know you've done quite a bit to it.

Tony. thanks for your dedication.
I enjoy it. Anything to get more people excited about offroading.

#17 · (Edited)
Anyone want to guess how many we'll get this time? Beat 38?

Nvm. posted in the wrong place. Spammed my own post. :(

#20 ·
Great job FJAMMING! Proud be the first on the calender. I updated the final run info.

Thanks

#23 · (Edited)
Any event that you think it in sync with the theme of the forum. Trail runs, truck shows, get-togethers, things like that. I wouldn't put things like Auto shows or low rider cruises. You get the point.

I added that event.

#24 ·
We're lucky to be in Socal. So many places to go wheel and a very willing crowd of wheeling buddies. But it's sometimes hard to find the exact event you're looking for. I'm starting this thread and will try to maintain it as best as I can. If you have a event/trail run setup, just add to the thread and I'll update the first post. If a trail run is canceled, please post it and let me know so I can keep the thread useful. I'm hoping that this can centralize all the things happening and help people decide on their schedule. So here it goes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction: Borregofest is the 12th to the 14th

#26 ·
Tony awesome idea for a thread this will help out a lot. I know I get lost at times trying to figure all the stuff out.

Rep to you my friend.

#27 ·
Thanks for the correction StHarris.

#30 ·
Quick! Everybody plan something new. I mean every night of the week, something, somewhere gots to be going on. That way by the end of the month Tony will have like 2000 events hapening on his first post. :) I'm thinking of having a party at my house in the back yard. We'll call it the Socal FJ Cruiser Girls on a trampoline party. The FJ edition of the "Man Show" With your hosts Acetechno and MudLovingFJ. LOL! Free Beer! JK :):):)

#31 ·
I'm thinking of having a party at my house in the back yard. We'll call it the Socal FJ Cruiser Girls on a trampoline party. The FJ edition of the "Man Show" With your hosts Acetechno and MudLovingFJ. LOL! Free Beer! JK :):):)
:grinbiginvert: trampoline party. lol

#34 ·
Hey, now this is a neet thread and thanks for the plug.

I would like to say also that you can lurk at AD4x4 for runs that pop up all the time and that come next year we will be incorperated and doing a few more things.
Springfest will be done in April next year at a quieter campsite in Hungry Valley
And we will be bringing up a few things to help in the wheeling community.

thanks for doing this, hope to see many of you at mentioned runs and events.

#38 ·
Jim, I frequent both forums (and a few others as well). When Springfest time is nailed down, I'll post it as well. What I hadn't seen in the events are trail repairs or events that benefit/preserve the offroading community. If you or anyone is aware of those, let me know and I'll add it.

Someone said oil? Me! Me! (I don't do oversize).

#36 ·
The Calendar is a great idea.

Thanks for putting it together for us...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.