Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45862 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Finished installing my Lightforce 170's on the bumper today... Now I need to take the FJ out of the city to see how they look.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Installed 2 ProClip mounts, one for the phone and one for the 7" monitor.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Installed hood decal the other day... Today I wait
(impatiently) knowing that my gobi ladder, demello bumper, led lightbar mount, bumper lights and jack clamps wont be arriving today :(

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Heading to the shop:
Removing spare carrier under cargo area, gonna grind down and clean and paint in prep for 4x4 labs bumper which should be here in a few days.
Sand and paint sliders where they are missing some paint, dumb rocks.

I would be installing my new exhaust if my gaskets showed up :/

·
Registered
322 Posts
Cleaned the snow off and warmed it up so my fiancee and her entourage could go wedding dress shopping... which left me with her car :mecry:

She was nice enough to leave me her car which says 12 miles to empty on the odometer... :flame: One thing we are not going to get along about. Her mom high-fived her and said I do the same thing...

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Added a sticker.

And replaced my munched up passenger side rear bumper wing!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Cleaned the snow off and warmed it up so my fiancee and her entourage could go wedding dress shopping... which left me with her car :mecry:

She was nice enough to leave me her car which says 12 miles to empty on the odometer... :flame: One thing we are not going to get along about. Her mom high-fived her and said I do the same thing...
That's the same thing that happened to me. My FJ seems to cart the "hens" around alot for wedding stuff. Time to trade in the Mini for something bigger like a Countryman All-4

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Pics people! Let's see pics of these mods!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Added my Demello PC'd Hybrid sliders today. Took about 2hr with the longest part having to tap out the holes and the aid of a floor jack.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well let's see, drove it all day long, love the sound of the engine, the louder it got, the lower my gas needle move :lol: Then tried to climb a 3ft snow bank with my son, no problem here. More so, the FJ is fun truck to drive ...:cheers:

21 - 40 of 45862 Posts